Venice art tours
in conjunction with G·E·T Educational Tours (licence number 30137) – Venice art tours since 2011
Next tour: Tuesday 15 October to Monday 21 October 2019
walk-to-art Venice takes you to the most important and prestigious event on the international arts calendar, the oldest and the largest established biennale in the world – La Biennale di Venezia.
The tour is hosted by Bernadette Alibrando, an experienced visual arts professional whose cultural heritage is Italian/Sicilian. She loves sharing her "hidden" local finds and favorite cicchetti bars with her groups.
Tours to Venice take place biannually. You will join a small group (no more than 8 participants; adults only) and be led through the mystical labyrinth of Venice.
In this special tour, we will take you to the Giardini, Arsenale, off site pavilions and satellite exhibitions in Venice and surrounding islands.
Participants receive a box of postcards revealing the meeting place and instructions for each day of the tour. The group meets in the afternoons to discover contemporary art in opulent Venetian buildings, before stopping for a glass of Prosecco (or two). There is ample time in the mornings to rest, shop and take in the many charms of this enchanting city.
- accommodation: Hotel Saturnia & International Venice, San Marco (6 nights, daily breakfast)
- tours: 5 afternoons of art (with entry to the Biennale and other relevant venues), wine and cicchetti
- transport: one-week water travel pass.
Not included: Meals other than those specified, items of personal nature, airfares, airport levies and taxes, travel insurance.
Price (Australian dollars): $3,751 (per person, twin share or double room) and $5,281 (per person, single room).
- The cost is based on the exchange rate of AUD 1 = Euro 0.61, and is subject to currency fluctuations and seasonality changes for 2019.
- To secure a reservation, G.E.T. requires a non-refundable deposit of $500 per person on booking.
- The final payment is due on 1 July 2019.
- For more information, contact walk-to-art using the form below or by phone or email (view contact details).
Send an online enquiry or express your interest
Want to know more? Our blog has further information about walk-to-art Venice