Melbourne art tours
walk-to-art boutique tours encompass so much more than art.
walk-to-art is about breaking barriers: the intimidation of walking into an art space, and the fear of not knowing how to look at art, feel or describe it. No previous knowledge is required to explore and discover Melbourne's remarkable art community.
All walking art tours:
- have a unique itinerary, with stops in the Melbourne CBD and inner suburbs
- are hosted by visual arts professional Bernadette Alibrando
- include coffee to start and wine at the end
- are run in all weather conditions.
Read testimonials about our Melbourne art tours.
Private Art Tour
day, starting time and meeting point to be confirmed
group size and tour duration to be discussed
itinerary to be disclosed on the day
price per person to be discussed (dependent on the tour duration)
How to book your tour
Friday or Saturday
- Contact walk-to-art or complete the online form below before buying a ticket or redeeming a voucher to see if your preferred date is available.
- Buy your ticket online for our Friday Art Tour or Saturday Art Tour.
- Once the payment is approved, we'll confirm the tour details.
Private Art Tour
- Contact walk-to-art or complete the online form below to discuss your walking tour.
Payment options: Online payment (major credit cards accepted) or walk-to-art's gift voucher (simply enter your redemption code).
Note: Your participation can only be confirmed upon receipt of full payment.
Cancellations: Once payment has been made and your booking is confirmed, change of mind refunds are not available. If you are unable to attend your booked date, the date can be changed if a more suitable one is agreed. If not, a voucher (valid for 3 years) can be issued. If walk-to-art is forced to cancel a tour, payments will be fully refunded.
For private groups, once confirmation is received by email, full payment is required within 7 days of agreement. The tour date can be changed if a more suitable one is agreed. If walk-to-art is forced to cancel a booked tour, payments will be fully refunded.
Tour tips: Leave glamorous heels at home, eat before the tour and, if you think you'll need a sugar fix, bring a snack. There are toilet stops along the way.
For more information about our Melbourne boutique tours, use the form below or contact walk-to-art.
Send an online enquiry or request your booking
Any questions about our boutique art tours? Get in touch!